The upcoming Training on CIE 201:2011 Recommendations on Minimum Levels of Solar UV Exposure will take place on
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 between 09:00am and 05:00pm in Vienna at the CIE Central Bureau and will be chaired by Prof Dr Wim Passchier
• History of sunlight and health (sun tan and sun protection, light therapy, rachitis, ozone layer degradation)
• Skin cancer induction and protection by sunlight: finding a balance
• Is it possible to determine a minimum level of sunlight to safeguard public health?
• Interpreting scientific evidence: uncertainties and policy relevant statements
• The findings: laboratory and epidemiological evidence related to environmental sunlight exposure
• The future: an extended UV-index and a role for sun lamps to further health?
Please, note: places are limited and will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Registration for both, real-life and live streaming, is open till April 30, 2012.
Price: EUR 600,-- + 20% VAT. (On discounts for students and corporate packages for companies please contact the CIE Central Bureau at firstname.lastname@example.org).