The upcoming Training on CIE 203-2012: A Computerized Approach to Transmission and Absorption Characteristics of the Human Eye will take place on
Wednesday, September 5, 2012 between 09:00am and 04:00pm in Vienna at the CIE Central Bureau and will be chaired by Dr D Jack Lund
• Overview of the structure of the eye
• Methods of measuring the spectral transmittance of the pre-retinal ocular media
• Direct transmittance vs total transmittance of the pre-retinal ocular media
• The data from which the spectral transmittance of the rhesus and young human eye are derived
• A discussion of the tabulated data included in CIE 203-2012
• The aging human eye and the changes in preretinal ocular media with age
• The equations describing the optical density of the aging human eye as derived by van de Kraats and van Norren (2006)
• Brief overview of the structure of the retina
• Retinal absorbers and action spectra for light–induced retinal effects.
Please, note: places are limited and will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Registration for both, real-life and live streaming, is open till Monday, August 20, 2012.
Price: EUR 600,-- + 20% VAT. (On discounts for students and corporate packages for companies please contact the CIE Central Bureau at email@example.com).